RDBK Turkey Necks are a great raw bone option for healthy pets to promote dental health and provide a rich source of dietary calcium and other essential minerals.
Ethically sourced, human-grade, and free-run turkeys
Best suited for Medium dogs 25-60 lb
Best suited for gentle and aggressive chewers
Do not cook
Always supervise your pet when feeding any bone
***LOCAL PICK UP OR DELIVERY ONLY***
Choose RDBK Turkey Necks as an excellent consumable raw bone option for dogs.
- Turkey Necks can be fed as a meal replacement, including meat, connective tissues, joint cartilage, fat, bone and sometimes a small amount of marrow.
Consumable raw bones are typically safe for complete consumption, though individual pets may have specific limitations. These bones can nutritionally boost a pet’s diet and even serve as a meal replacement for some pets. Other benefits include:
Source of Calcium: Offers a rich source of calcium and other vital minerals, including phosphorus and magnesium.
Dental Health: Effectively cleans teeth and massages gums
Mental Stimulation: Provides an engaging endorphin-releasing activity for mental stimulation.
While offering consumable bones to your pet comes with numerous health benefits, it's crucial to be aware of potential risks. Understanding and implementing best practices for managing these risks will help you choose the safest bone options for your pet.
How to Choose the Safest Raw Bones for Your Pet:
- Know your pet’s history and chew style before offering bones. Take the RDBK bone quiz for a list of recommended bone options based on your pet’s size and chew style.
- Always choose a bone larger than your pet’s mouth capacity.
- Do not give Kangaroo Tails to aggressive chewers or gulpers.
- If you are uncertain if bones are right for your pet, please reach out to our education team, a holistic nutritionist or a raw-supportive veterinarian.
Know the Potential Risks of Feeding Raw Bones to Your Pet:
- Bone chewing may pose a risk to any pet, particularly for those with dental issues and/or gastrointestinal concerns/disease or those on low-fat diets.
- Bone chewing may cause tooth fractures and/or GI upsets.
- Note for gulpers: swallowing whole increases risks.
- Feeding frozen bones increases the risk of choking, GI upset and tooth fractures. (All bones except Whole Sardines and Salmon Heads)
- Not intended for human consumption.
Guidelines for Safely Feeding Raw Bones to Your Pet: