Sardines are small, nutrient packed, oily fish that make a great addition to your pet's raw diet. They're an excellent source of Omega-3 and Vitamin D that can be added directly to your pet's bowl or fed separately as a tasty treat!
*Only Available in-store and local delivery*
Feeding Guidelines: For supplemental feeding only. Feed 2-3 times per week if used as a treat, can be offered daily if used as a source of Omega-3 fatty acids.
Guaranteed Analysis (per 125 g)
Crude Protein (min): 23 g
Crude Fat (min): 6.5 g
Carbohydrate: 0 g
Calories: 169 kcal
- Keep frozen until ready to use.
- Thaw on a plate in the refrigerator or in cold water.
- Wash pet food bowls, dishes, working surfaces (including cutting boards) and utensils with soap and hot water after each use.
- Wash hands after touching raw pet food.
- Refrigerate leftovers immediately for up to 3 days.
- Do Not Cook.