This easy-to-serve freeze-dried dog food has a satisfying crunch and the natural goodness your dog craves. Made from responsibly sourced duck, this grain free dog food is a complete and balanced diet containing the vitamins and minerals your dog needs to look and feel their best.
Duck meat is naturally high in Vitamin B1, iron and copper, making this heart-heavy poultry a lean and healthy option for your pup. Our duck dog food is freeze-dried slowly so those natural nutrients are locked in and ready to fuel your dog’s vitality. Our limited ingredient dog food does not contain any gluten, dyes, artificial preservatives or unnecessary fillers — so you know what you’re feeding your dog, and you know it’s good for them!
Packaging May Vary.
- NUTRITIOUS DUCK DOG FOOD: Duck meat is a heart-healthy poultry, rich in Vitamin B1, iron and copper. Our duck dog food is proudly made and packaged in the USA from responsibly sourced duck.
- FUELING POWER OF RAW: Raw meat builds muscle and burns fat for vitality your dog will feel and you’ll see! This complete and balanced natural dog food is protein-packed, low-carb and low on starch.
- FREEZE-DRIED DOG FOOD: Our unique slow freeze-drying process locks in vitamins and nutrients without cooking or intense processing. This naturally healthy dog food stays fresh from farm to bowl.
- NO GRAINS, ONLY GOODNESS: Our grain free duck dog food contains no added fillers, dyes, flavorings, artificial preservatives or rendered by-products. It’s the ideal limited ingredient duck dog food!
- EASY-TO-FEED MINI NIBS: This dry and lightweight raw dog food can be served as-is or mixed with other food for a meaty protein boost! Shelf-safe and long-lasting in a convenient resealable pouch.
Duck, duck gizzard, duck heart, duck liver, herring oil, mixed tocopherols (preservative), vitamin E supplement, zinc amino acid complex, iron amino acid complex, copper amino acid complex, manganese amino acid complex
|CRUDE PROTEIN, MIN.
|CRUDE FAT, MIN.
|CRUDE FIBER, MAX.
Daily Feeding Guidelines:
Feed up to double the amount for puppies and pregnant or nursing dogs. Individual requirements may vary.
Transitioning to Raw Food:
Switch to a purely raw diet slowly. Some pets may take to raw immediately, while others may take longer because they are hooked on the added flavorings in traditional pet food. Take at least 10 days to 2 weeks to gradually transition your pet’s diet. This gives the digestive system time to adjust to the new food.
Preparation & Storage:
Feed as is for a complete meal or mix in with other food. Always provide access to clean, fresh water. Store freeze-dried products in a cool dark place. Best if fed within 30 days after opening.
Wash hands, utensils, counters, food dishes and related areas thoroughly with hot, soapy water after each feeding.