The new Hurtta Treat Pocket ECO is a must-have training tool. And because we care about the environment, we just had to do an ECO version made of 100% recycled materials. But it’s more than sustainably minded, it’s also incredibly useful and designed to keep your hands free so you can focus on your dog.
Updates include a clever magnetic closing system that keeps the bag safely sealed during training and performances, yet it can be accessed quickly to reward your dog. The handy front pocket can hold waste bags and personal items like a mobile phone and it has a reflective zipper for safety in urban areas.
The bag also has an adjustable strap and can be worn on your waist or shoulder. And there is a hook loop inside the zipper pocket to keep your keys safe. Maximum capacity: 2.5 cups.
- Made from recycled material
- Reflective prints
- Magnetic closure mechanism
- Zipper pocket
- Extra roomy pocket for treats and toys
- 100% recycled PES 150D surface fabric
- 100% recycled 2mm PU padding combined with 70% recycled knit.
- 100% recycled polyester woven belt straps
- 100% POM quick-snap buckle
- Machine wash 30º C, mild process
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean