4-Way Mobility Support for Occasional Signs of Stiffness or Limping, or used as a Preventative post intense exercise like Agility or Fly Ball. Supports healthy joints, ligaments, tendons, and muscle. Jump for JOYnts can support issues such as ACL injuries, arthritis, and bone / muscle injuries.
It does not contain MSM which can cause sensitivity in some dogs and cats.
Clinically tested for over a decade with incredible results.
Ingredients: Homeopathic preparation of Calendula (30C), Ruta Grav (200C), Symphytum (1M), and Arnica (1M)
Inactive Ingredients: Water, 13% alcohol preparation
Dispensed by pump: 4 pumps = 0.5ml
For use in Dogs and Cats
Origin: Marigold, Calendula
- known as the greatest healing agent
- A first aid go to for abrasions, injuries
- indicated for soreness in th bones, tendons, joints and cartilage
- First aid treatment for sprains, injuries, strain, bruises bones, pulled ligaments.
- indicated for injuries to bones, cartilage, tendons and periosteum
- a first aid go to for abrasions, injuries
Origin: Relative of the common daisy
- first indicated remedy for trauma
- addresses old injuries as well
- a musculat ronic
- post surgical remedy
- addresses pain and inflammation