This collection of toys from Resploot features endangered species from around the world. This particular dog toy is designed to resemble the Red Panda whose population is being affected by climate change. Toys from Resploot are made from PET bottles that are recycled into polyester fabric.
A Sustainable Purchase
PET bottle pollution is one of the leading causes for losing land and aquatic biodiversity. With each purchase of a Resploot toy, you are reducing some of the plastic pollution that is choking life on earth. There is a 75% reduction in CO2 emissions with the production of recycled polyester (when compared to producing virgin polyester).
- Product type: Toy for dogs
- Dimensions: 32 x 25 x 5.5 cm
- Endangered Red Panda toy
- Produced with 100% recycled polyester
- Please buy size appropriate toys for your pet
- After playtime, keep toys out of reach
- We always recommend pet parental supervision when pets are playing with toys
- If you notice that your pet has worn the toy down or damaged it in any way, please take it away and replace immediately
- Please avoid giving plush toys to aggressive chewers, look for toys that are designed to withstand their efforts.
Red Panda: Endangered
Red Panda populations are being affected by climate change, there are less than 10,000 of these in the wild. These pandas are a plant eating animal and their primary habitat is in the eastern Himalayas.
RESPLOOT pledges to support WWF India’s Conservation efforts with this collection.~