The highly adjustable Razzle-Dazzle Y-harness will provide a snug fit as your dog’s body grows. The harness is ideal for daily walks, jogging and other activities that dogs love.
The highly adjustable Razzle-Dazzle Y-harness is ideal for daily walks, jogging and other activities that dogs love. The harness is quick and easy to put on and the padding made from recycled material provides durable comfort. There’s also an integrated handle on the back of the harness for better control of your dog. The chest, neckline and front strap are all adjustable. The two front snap-buckles let you put the harness on without having to lift the dog’s legs. The Y-harness also has a durable metal D-ring for a leash. The Y-harness is strength tested and it has wear-resistant materials. Luminous reflector provides great visibility for enhanced safety when outing in low-light situations. The Razzle-Dazzle Y-harness comes in 5 adjustable sizes. When selecting the suitable size for your dog, measure the dog’s chest circumference and plan for 1-2 sizes of growth for small breeds and 2-3 sizes for large breeds.
- Add-on safety reflectors
- Adjustable front padding
- Adjustable neckline and chest strap
- Comfortable fit
- Durable handle and stainless steel metal ring for the leash
- Easy-on, easy-off
- Front metal leash ring
- Made from recycled material
- Stainless steel parts
- 100% recycled 2mm PU padding combined with 70% recycled knit.
- 100% recycled polyester woven belt straps
- 100% nylon quick-snap buckle
- Metal parts stainless steel
- Hand wash
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not use fabric softener
- Fabrics tested to be safe, non-toxic, and compliant with STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
- PU padding tested and found to contain no phthalates or other harmful chemicals according to REACH Regulation 1907/2006 SGS lab standards
- Corrosion resistance of the metal parts has been tested in the laboratory according to the EN ISO 9227 : 2017 (E) standard and found to fulfil the determined quality requirements (SGS).
- The tensile strength of the harness has been tested under laboratory conditions according to standard SFS-EN ISO 13934- 1, and it meets the strength requirements set for the harnesses.