Maintaining your dogs oral hygiene is the most important part of keeping them healthy. Supporting dental cleaning can help prevent further oral complications later in a canine’s life. Since Gingivitis and Periodontal Disease are so common in older dogs, it is highly advised to get your dog on an oral hygiene regimen as soon as possible! To help you get started, we’ve created our Bristly Pre-Biotic toothpaste! This toothpaste not only helps to get rid of harmful bacteria in your dog’s mouth, but it also works to freshen breath and reduce inflammation.
Scientifically Proven to Reduce Plaque & Freshen Breath in 21 Days!
• Our dog toothpaste is all natural and safe for all dogs.
• Enzymatic activity works to fight against excess bad bacteria.
• Pre-Biotic blend promotes the growth of healthy bacteria.
• Reduces inflammationReduces the risk of oral issues and complications later in lifeHelps maintain a healthy gut microbiome.
• Freshens breath and creates a more balanced oral environment.
• Human-grade quality and all natural.
Our Bristly toothpaste is all natural and safe for all dogs. If your dog has a stomach sensitivity or an allergic reaction to any ingredients, it is highly advised to first speak with your veterinarian to see if our Pre-Biotic toothpaste is safe for your pet.
• Tangerine Oil: improves oral hygiene
• Cranberry Seed Oil: includes essential fatty acids that help to fight inflammation and supports a healthy microbiome
• Natural Kelp: balances the oral microbial environment and supports the growth of good bacteria
• Chitosan: a special organic ingredient that helps fight plaque
• Vitamin E: helps improve the environment under the gums
• Coenzyme Q10: works to suppress excess inflammation in the mouth
• Special Enzymes help fight plaque build up: Glucose Oxidase, Lactoperoxidase
(see full ingredients list in product image gallery above)
• Beef Flavour
Use Instructions & Serving Size
You can add Bristly PreBiotic Toothpaste in 2 ways:
• Fill into the toothpaste Reservoir
• Apply directly onto bristles.
• Approximately 1 Teaspoon
For maximum benefits, use all Bristly products as part of your dog's daily dental routine.